Control parameters on another computer over local wifi.
This pair of max for live devices allows you to map knobs from one computer to parameters on another using the open sound control protocol.
Made in collaboration with Jack Kilgore.
How to use:
- connect both computers to the same wifi
- open the osc_receiver device on one computer and select a port to receive messages on
- open the osc_sender device on another computer, select the same port, type the ip address of the receiver's computer and press the button next to the ip address field
- move the knob on one computer, and you should see the corresponding knob move on the other computer
- map the knob on the osc_receiver to any parameter in your live set!
Requirements: Ableton Live with Max for Live
You'll receive two max for live files: jckl_nthn_osc_receiver.amxd & jckl_nthn_osc_sender.amxd